TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:48:21 -0700
I agree. Some of the equipment made me wish I had PB (printed board) and
PBA (printed board assembly) manufacturing in-house, again. It did
reinforce that the requirements I am defining are achievable.
Many of us were attending Committee meetings all week and could only
catch the show in between, but felt the attendance was as expected and
overall a good first time effort by the IPC Staff. I was surprised that
Phil was not blown away by APEX, since he seemed impressed by an Iowan,
a transplanted Minnesotan and a Canadian (just kidding guys).
Dewey