TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
Ted Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:28:06 -0700
My employer specializes in rigid flex.   The industry accepted practice is
to put a stress relief fillet of ECCO Bond flexible formulation at the rigid
to flex transition.  Without it if you bend the flex sharply at this point
the copper may crack even if it is rolled annealed.

Ted Edwards
Dynaco Corp