TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
Colin McVean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Colin McVean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:25:32 -0000
Ramon,

We use 3M's 9649 double sided product on occasions, where our customers
require a cold setting adhesive rather than a hot bonded prepreg
material, to attach both heat-sinks and stiffeners, or for attaching
daughter boards direct to motherboards.

We buy it in roll form, and cut off what we require, or it can be
purchased in sheet form.

It will, however, require machining for clearances if required. It can
be machined using the same routing/profilers as the PCB's, and using NC
programmes generated at the same time as the drill file/NC rout file.

Hope this helps

Colin W.T. McVean M.Inst.C.T
Production Manager

Artetch Circuits Ltd  (www.artetch.co.uk)
Direct Dial      01903 712926
Switch Board  01903 725365
Skype: colin.artetch

P Before printing , please think about the Environment