TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:50:57 -0500
How are boards handled within your pick an place equipment? Is your machine
clamping on the rail?
How does the stencil printer secure the board? How close would printed paste
be to the board edge?

A word of caution. Flexing the board while breaking the edges off can damage
SMT solder connections.

*** We are Moving - March 15, 2007 ***
Guy Ramsey
R&D Assembly