TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:52:53 -0500
I always thought the limit was more like 4%, or is there new data?

Also, could this not be the gold in a direct sense, but a crappy nickel
surface, say something just short of Black Pad?  What is the nature of
the crack surface? Is it in the solder? In the intermetallic? A clean
break between the intermetallic and the nickel?  These are important
questions that need to be answered.
Bev
RIM