TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:10:32 +0200
The strange thing is that I have had zero disruption of communications
with the server of a Taiwanese company whose products I beta test (yes,
they have their own server housed in their own building, with a T3
connection into a local hub). I expected problems but have had none, not
even a slowing of downloads. Mystery!

Brian