TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:45:41 EST

The Plating Processes Committee of the IPC is developing an OSP finish
standard.  Their committee web address is:
_http://www.ipc.org/CommitteeDetail.aspx?Committee=4-14_ (http://www.ipc.org/CommitteeDetail.aspx?Committee=4-14)

I have an initial draft of IPC 4555 in my files, and thought there would be
a current draft on the site, above, but I don't see one currently.  I  am sure
the committee will be working at IPC Expo/Apex.  George Milad and  Gerard
O'Brien are the committee chairmen, and Tom Newton is the IPC staff  contact.

Denny Fritz
MacDermid

In a message dated 1/31/2007 5:26:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,