TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:14:43 -0500
IPC-SM-840C - 3.4.10.  Minimum thickness is sufficient to withstand 500 VDC....

Jeffrey Bush
Director, Quality Assurance and Technical Support
VERMONT CIRCUITS INCORPORATED
           76 Technology Drive - POB 1890
              Brattleboro, Vermont 05302
                Voice - 802.257.4571 ext 37