TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
"Bloomquist, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bloomquist, Ken
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 06:08:24 -0800
Hi Don,

We are struggling with the same issue. When we looked into this we
discovered that for many years we were getting "lead-free" component
leads but never called them that.

I too would like to see a compatibility list of acceptable component
lead finishes that can be used in a non-lead-free environment along with
qualification testing.

KennyB