TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
"Kane, Amol (349)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Kane, Amol (349)
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:34:49 -0500
Dear all,
Are you guys/gals aware of any comparison studies done between the newer high Sn alloys that are used for wave/selective soldering in place of SAC 305? I have 2 most common of these alloy types (2 different manufacturers) I am looking to choose. I am looking for comparisons between the alloys (and not with SAC305). All of them have Sn, Cu and patented dopants that give them unique properties. Is there a way to compare between them that I am not aware of?

Thanks in advance

Amol

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, and any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
protected from disclosure under the law. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, and delete/destroy
all copies of the original message and attachments.
Thank you.