TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brooks,Bill
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:06:18 -0800
Thanks Dwight...

What sort of volume are you seeing? Do you have any break points like 1000,
5,000, 10,000, 100,000 etc... ?

I would be interested in having some sort of average price curve that would
help in estimating and budgeting for a project... something that represented
various price/vs./volume points along the curve that would help in
planning...

Also lower volume like 100 200 500 from domestic suppliers would be useful.
Relating that to price per sq inch per layer for example would make it
easier to plan the cost of the project based upon the number of boards in it
and how many assembled and tested product units we think we will sell.

Best regards,

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+
Tel: (760)597-1500 Fax: (760)597-1510