TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:44:05 -0600
Hi Mike!

I got this posted for you. You can find it here:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/H2O_MSDS.jpg

It cracks me up...for first aid, if you get it in your eyes, you're
supposed to flush your eyes with water! HA!HA!HA!

-Steve Gregory-