TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Ian Hanna <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:08:19 -0500
RoHS is Red
RoHS they blew
They should have consulted
More folk like you...

-----Original Message-----
From: TechNet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Burke
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TN] Best ROSE Tester

War of the RoHSes chapter 1 as requested by Dewey

A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet,
But the Euro RoHS smells like something off the street,
They thought they were protecting me and you,
But it smells like something on the bottom of my shoe.

Designed by committee, with opinion, but no data,
They really ought to shut it down and re-visit it later,
I appeal to you destroy this RoHS before it gets older,
I want to use some ECO friendly tin-lead solder.

Dewey you are "it"

John Burke

(408) 515 4992