TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:19:30 -0600
Werner Engelmaier published an excellent article "Soldering:Quality and
Reliability Issues" I believe in Global SMT magazine. I have a paper
copy but it does not show the date it was written. Werner, perhaps you
could help with this?
The dissolution rates of various alloys into tin are detailed in
Klein-Wassink's Soldering in Electronics.
You may wish to perform a search in the forum using the word
"dissolution", and you may find a number of postings on the subject.