TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:21:43 -0800
Hey Dewey,

It's not that bad - think of the employment
opportunities>...................8-)

Being the engineer you are I absolutely know that you will fight for at
least triple redundancy backup, so eventually more jobs will be created to
build the electronics - then of course you have the opportunity for
employment in the reliability trials.

Once this is over you can go on to the implementation feasibility studies,
followed by the conclusion which will no doubt state that the possibilities
of actually launching a vehicle containing said weight of electronics will
probably be outside the scope of a (then) newly launched European initiative
which will have moved on from simple EuP and will by then be dictating the
fuel to payload ratios of any vehicles (including launch)........they will
probably call it the PUKE act (Payload Uses Kinetic Energy) - or the act of
PUKING ( in the Beijing signed me-too Chinese variant).

By that time you will hopefully be retired and fully healed so you can spend
a lot of time on a very fast motorcycle...

John

John Burke

(408) 515 4992