TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Craig Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Craig Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:39:59 -0600
Hey y'all, you're not filling us in on where you're at.
IIRC Steve Gregory is in OK but I'm unsure.

Craig Cullum, Engineering Technologist, AMTELCO
e: [log in to unmask]
f: 608 838 8367
v: 608 838 4194, or 4197, x128

Please visit us at www.amtelco.com

"I couldn't wait for success . . . so I went ahead without it." Jonathan
Winters

"I don't rely on inspiration. It's unreliable. I just get up in the
morning and I go to work." Nick Cave