TECHNET Archives

January 2007

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:22:50 -0600
Mornin' Bob,

Below is a pretty interesting paper that was done by Dr. Colin Drury
called; "Visual Inspection Reliability: What we know and why we need to
Know it."

http://www.hf.faa.gov/docs/508/docs/drury_doc.pdf

Although this paper is geared towards aircraft airworthiness inspection,
I think it's pertinent because the factors involved in visual inspection
is pretty much the same no matter what one is inspecting.

-Steve Gregory-