DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
James Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:46:53 -0600
Okay. I think I understand now.

You also asked... "...there might be something documented in an IPC standard
somewhere that addresses ways to calculate job complexity, etc."

Yes, there is a reference to 'density evaluation' in the IPC-2221 spec - par.
3.6.2 (pages 12 - 15). (It was pretty much copied from the IPC-D-275 spec.)

I hope this helps.

Regards,

James Jackson
Oztronics