TECHNET Archives

December 2006

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:27:01 -0500
From the Deming Dimension:

Point 4. End the practice of awarding business solely on the basis of price
tag. Instead, require meaningful measures of quality along with Price. Aim
to minimize total cost, not merely initial cost.

Point 11. Eliminate work standards that prescribe quotas for the workforce
and numerical goals for people in management. Substitute aid and helpful
leadership on order to achieve continual improvement of quality and
productivity.