TECHNET Archives

December 2006

From:
Frederick Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frederick Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:25:48 -0500
I grew-up in a house in New York City that had a solid lead water main. These may still exist in large cities like Baltimore.  Only if the water is tested can one determine if that is the source of the lead.