TECHNET Archives

December 2006

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:29:52 +0200
Yup! I think it's banned everywhere in the developed world, but what
about the third world? (where is the second one?) Same with sealing
cans. It's a lot easier to plumb with an Sn40Pb60, as you can wipe the
joint with a moleskin, especially if the pipes are lead.

Brian