TECHNET Archives

December 2006

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:20:04 -0600
Ramon,

I have some. You can get them at almost any antique shop in the south.
They are easily recovered at any one of the hundreds of civil war
battlegrounds in the south. My musket balls supposedly came from the
battle of Bull Run in Virginia. However, I have no way of proving
that...

-Steve Gregory-