TECHNET Archives

December 2006

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:40:19 +0100
Sorry, you all, for bringing up an item too old. A disadvantage with letting
Internet files be on the web for 'ever' . All articles ought to have a well
visible cover  that tells 'this article is dated xxxxxx. Allright, the
notice was not quite in vain, a discussion about hundreds of tons of leaded
glass is still actual. Did not know that recycling such glass was a problem.
So called boemish crystal is a desirable group of finer stuff for elegant
dinner glasses or for prisms in big luxury lamps. Can't that kind of glass
industry take advantage of the abundance of leaded glass? On the other hand,
there will be inflation of boemish crystal, so it was perhaps not a good
idea. Wait, an other idea. Why not make a megalit, kind of  new Kaba stone
like the one in Mecca. A gigantic RoHs symbol. Hmm....end of good ideas.
Inge