LEADFREE Archives

December 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"DeGenova, Jon R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:32:37 -0500
I agree they could have a motive, being in a position to benefit
financially, but I don't know about the like mindedness of their
visitors... I'd guess you've got mostly buyers and design engineers
visiting an electronics distributor's website.  Most of the buyers and
engineers I know think RoHS has been a royal pain in the neck for them.

Once again, I'm not defending the poll, just pointing out one minor
issue I don't agree with, mostly because things are slow today and I
like playing devil's advocate.  Have a Merry Christmas!

- Jon DeGenova