TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:38:42 -0500
        One way is to use a 0.019" ( 19 mils ) drammel tool. It cuts
cleanly and very fast. After cutting a groove 1/4 of the thickness deep
on both side or so, it break off fairly easy. Practice on a scrap board
to develop skills and process.
        Ramon