TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
Jenny Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jenny Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:25:04 -0000
 Interesting. If I do go ahead with this method it looks like the safest way would be to select a particular pen from a particular manufacturer, then carry out the conductivity testing suggested by Brian Ellis and hope that the manufacturer doesn't subsequently change the formulation. I doubt that for this sort of product they would inform their customers about a change. Could this be a potential product for a supplier of PCB assembly and rework accessories?

Jenny