TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:50:33 -0500
We have cuprous chloride vertical rotary etcher.  No evidence of this
phenomenon.

Wayne Thayer

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/22/2006 12:49:24 am >>>
Dan,
As far as I remember someone made in the past vertical etchers.
Interesting, if really PCB etched in such etchers are suffering more
of
"acid" traps.
Edward