TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
"Braddock, Iain" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Braddock, Iain
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:47:47 -0000

Not sure I worded this question so will ask again a slightly different way as I didn't get any responses.

If one is reflow soldering ENIG boards with a mixture of SnPb & PbF part (in particular PbF BGA's - SAC305) using a 63/37 SnPb solder what would be the preferred peak temp / time above?

Regards,

	Iain.