TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:48:08 -0500
Hi Werner,

I don't know, to be honest. They do look deformed but I wouldn't to a significany extent. That is why I referred to their original size.

In addition, if the molten balls were in intimate contact with the paste I'd expect to see at least SOME coonection between the balls and the paste even if the paste never melt.

Regards,

Vladimir