TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
"Victor G. Hernandez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:09:36 -0600
Is this the only BGA on you board?
Is this artifact found on other products?
Are the PWB finishes the same on all products?
Has this BGA been REWORKED/RESTENCILED/REBALLED?
Is this an outer ROW solder bump or INNER?
It is not a good practice to use LF sphere with SnPb solder paste.

Victor,