TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
Kerry McMullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:08:59 -0500
Thanks to all who helped me out on this one.  I will be looking at die cut
Kapton tape, and acrylic rework/touchup pens.
Kerry McMullen
Principal New Product Mfg. Engineer
LTX Corporation
825 University Avenue
Norwood, MA 02062-2643
(T) 781-467-5468
(C) 508-631-1832
(F) 781-461-0993

ZLATKO BIJEDIC <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
11/11/2006 08:20 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
ZLATKO BIJEDIC <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] Power Via Capping