TECHNET Archives

November 2006

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:13:56 -0600
I was just bombarded with emails requesting information on businesses
that perform BGA re-balling or solder sphere attachment. Here are two
companies that perform re-balling that I have experience with here in
the U.S. They both do excellent quality work at what I feel is very
reasonable pricing. There are other companies, just do a google search,
but I have only indirect experience with them.

www.winslowautomation.com and www.analog-tech.com

Talk to Russ Winslow at Winslow Automation. Talk to Don Dahler or Joshua
Muonio at Analog Technologies, Inc.