TGASIA Archives

November 2006

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Charlotte Hao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:54:17 -0600

Dear All,

Thank you. I received so many reviewing opinions. We Iook forward to see you in DG show.

These are 4 terms which are uncertain this morning, please give us your hand. : )

Thanks and regards

Charlotte

Burn-In                                                  老化试验                    95.0164

The process of electrically stressing a device at an elevated temperature, for a sufficient amount of time to cause the failure of marginal devices (Infant Mortality).

高温下对器件进行电应力处理,经过足够长的时间,使处于合格边缘的器件失效(早期失效)。

Burn-Off                                                熄灭                     74.0167

See "Flame-Off."

见“点火”。

Burnt Resin (Base Materials)             烧焦树脂(基材)   40.1602

See "Treater Dirt."

见“固化处理机污物”

Capillary                                                毛细管                 74.0175

A hollow bonding tool used to guide wire to the bonding site and to be used to apply pressure during the bonding cycle. (See also "Wedge Tool")

用于将金属线导引至键接位置并在键接周期中施加压力的中空键接工具。(参见“楔焊工具”。)