TECHNET Archives

October 2006

From:
Saint Jerky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Saint Jerky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:06:24 -0500
Supplier mentioned that it can be removed by fluxing process and they
don't usues any material of that color substance.
I bet is some Operator afraid of being reprimand and cover the issue.
This board, I think cost 10 over us dollars.
Maybe I should feedback to Customer 1st and let them check their process
again.

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:43:31 -0400, Dehoyos, Ramon <[log in to unmask]>