TECHNET Archives

October 2006

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:43:31 -0400
        Need to take a tour and find out who of the two possible
culprits have that type of paint in house. If the paint is epoxy kind,
chances are that the board vendor made an error and spilled the paint.
Is it an expensive board? Perhaps the operator that spilled the paint
did not want to fess up due to concerns of being reprimanded. Check with
reference designator printing process (board house).
        Regards,
        Ramon