TECHNET Archives

October 2006

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:54:25 +0300
That is a catastrophic, nay cataclysmic, explanation. Your silver epoxy
was a catalyst to the animal's demise, no doubt producing a catabatic
wind as it flew through the air. I trust it was buried in a catacomb
with much feline expressed by the family, the burial being paid for from
a kitty.

Brian