TGASIA Archives

October 2006

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:37:35 -0500
Hi TGAsia,

Please simply response with  "yes, I like to join" if you like to join IPC TC 7-31fCN Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness  Assemblies committee. This document is upgraded to A revision in July 2006. The old revision has been translated already. We need you to translate the new upgraded parts.
Your company and your own name will be listed in acknowledgement and you could get one free copy of the Chinese revision IPC/WHMA-A-620.

Appreciates for your participation.

各位好:
IPC拟筹建IPC TC 7-31fCN工作组。愿意加入的论坛成员请简单回复“我愿意加入”。这个文件的最新版本在今年7月刚发布。我们需要业界志愿者专家组成工作组,在已经翻译的老版本的基础上,对更新的部分进行翻译及审稿工作。新出版的IPC/WHMA-A-620A中文版将在鸣谢栏内列出贵公司和您的名字以表示感谢,并可获赠一本该标准的中文版。

衷心感谢您的支持

Leesha Peng 彭丽霞
技术与培训部总监
Director Technical and Training Program