DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2006

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jim Thornhill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Thornhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:34:51 +0100
We are currently using nelco N4000-13-SI and N4000-13 material. It seems a
little 'softer' than FR4 but holds its shape well.
We have not had any populated boards back yet (next week probably) but the
Tg of the material is much higher than FR4 and so I would expect good
performance from the lead free build.

Regards

Jim Thornhill
University of Liverpool
Department of Physics
Oliver Lodge Laboratory
Oxford Street
Liverpool
L69 7ZE
ENGLAND

These are personal comments not those of the University