TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
David Greig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Greig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:53:13 +0100
Steve,

My first thought would be too much paste on the exposed pad (tab/paddle etc) which lifts the part too high to allow the terminal
pads to form joints. Are there any unfilled via's on the exposed pad footprint?

Best Regards

David Greig
GigaDyne Ltd
Buchan House