TECHNET Archives

September 2006

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, li na <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 01:40:18 +0000
Hello Werner,

We measured the resistance at room temperatures after 250, 500, 750 and
1000cycles seperately.  However we did an addtional thermal cylce test to
monitor the real time resistance, the resistance change was still within
spec, this took temperatue affected resistance increase into consideration.
 We also did another 1000 cycle test on the previous test finished
boards(i.e total 2000 cycle test on the daisy boards), the resistance
change measured after 250,500,750 and 1000cycles at room temperature was
still within 10%.  It is really magic to me.  I don't know what to do next
and if there is a high risk to accept the test result.

Thanks.
Lina

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [TN] PTH barrel crack
>Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:24:35 EDT
>
>Hi Lina,
>I bet you did not monitor in-situ continuously鈥攖hat is an absolute MUST!
At