TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:35:07 -0600
It is Friday, in China...

Sincerely,
Cheryl Johnson, C.I.D.+
Manager
ExcelStor US Office, Engineering Services
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: (303) 684-7291
Fax: (303) 684-7268
Mobile: (303) 809-5815