TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:01:59 -0700
OOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh,,

Actually it just goes to show what a messed up law that is, had it been
carried through in the nit picking detail needed, that label would be a
standard CE mark of some kind and there would not be an issue.

Congrats to Genny for trying to decode it...................

Kind of makes you wonder...........can you imagine putting this label:

高度不稳定, 高性能炸药

into babel fish and seeing the translated text come up as" highly unstable,
high performance blasting explosive"??...........8-)

Happy (nearly) Friday,

John