TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
- Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, - Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:23:17 -0400
September 6, 2006

Use caution if using the Humiseal chemical stripper to remove their Type 1A33 UR coating.  This stuff is conductive and if it is not totally removed it will cause major problems.  We have direct very bad experience using this stripper.