TECHNET Archives

September 2006

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:32:34 +0200
Richard! This is not fair, it's not Friday yet. I hoped you'd hold back your
brilliance a little, so the others got a chance to guess too. You naughty
Albert, very, very close...but you have to still yourself a little now. Go
for a glass of Bourbon and relax. Or...tell me how fast Lead whiskers will
grow, compared to Tin whiskers..also, if Lead whiskers will penetrate
Silicon, acrylic and Parylene same way as Tin whiskers do.
Inge