TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:05:47 EDT
Greetings folks,

My little company has developed a prototype software tool that we believe
will ultimately be of value to those trying to cost effectively meet  and
overcome high speed interconnection challenges.

It is not yet fully functional but it will give the user an idea of how the
tool will work and we are seeking prospective user guidance to made sure  that
their needs are met in a final version.

I don't expect that this software will be of use to most folks here but if
there are interested folks out there, please contact me off line and I will
get the information to you needed to access the prototype and supply  feedback.

Thanks for your consideration.
Joe