TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:42:37 +0200
Hi Inge,

I am interested to get those papers also.
Our observations concerning skip plating are suggesting, that partial
filled vias are involved. As well we saw, that some of surface
preparation chemistries prior to solder mask are more prone to create
"skip plating" than other.
This is very frustrating issue, since ENIG is almost the last stage in
production...
Regards
Edward