TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:10:14 -0700
You get an A plus. Perfect tense and syntax. That's exactly the response
I would have given.
Many of us were at the IPC meetings and we discussed this issue. No one
would believe it was PbCO3. Pure lead needle crystals do to stress or an
imbalance is more understandable, but still pretty amazing.
Dewey