TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:51:04 +0300
Sorry, but a) what plastic b) what contaminants are you trying to remove
c) why are you sing ultrasound d) what additives, if any, are added to
the water e) what temperature and f) what characteristics of ultrasound?
Depending on the nature of the plastic, IPA may cause stress-cracking.

Brian