TECHNET Archives

September 2006

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:16:30 -0500
Mornin' Inge and Everybody!

YAY IT'S FRIDAY! AND IT'S A 3-DAY WEEKEND TOO!!! WHOOO-HOO!!!

Got the pictures up...go check out:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/bga001.jpg

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/bga002.jpg

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/bga004.jpg

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/bga005.jpg

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/BGA_SEM.jpg

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/BGA_EDAX.jpg

Pretty nice pictures Inge. I'm not knowledgeable at all of how to
interpret your pictures. Although there's something about your SEM
picture that catches my eye. I can't quite put my finger on it
though...something very strange about that image.

-Steve Gregory-