TGASIA Archives

September 2006

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
"Wendy Ren (NJ/ENC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wendy Ren (NJ/ENC)
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:04:52 +0800
Wendy Ren Yun           任耘
Instrutor               培训员
Production Center       生产中心
Nanjin Ericsson Panda Communication Company Ltd.南京爱立信熊猫通信有限公司

Best Regards,
Wendy Ren

Nanjing Ericsson Panda Com. Co. Ltd.
Tel: +86 25 52101188 ext. 52252
Fax: +86 25 52104146
Mailto: [log in to unmask]
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.